Thanks to http://thinkermom.wordpress.com/ for the lovely nomination!
I enjoy reading the many blogs out there and wish to bring attention to a few who may not get as much readership as they should. They create wonderful content and should be recognized for their talent. I am hereby nominating the following for the Liebster Award for blogging: http://randeebergen.wordpress.com/ and http://seelydarun.com/
The Rules are simple:
1. Create a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions given to you.
4. Create another set of questions for the nominees
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated them.
The Questions I answered:
1. Name a person you admire, living or deceased. C.S. Lewis
2. What’s your favorite color? Purple
3. Do you have a hobby? Reading and music. I love to sing.
4. How do you spend your free time? Lately, nuturing my unnatural love for Pinterest.
5. Favorite dessert. Brownies with ice cream.
6. Your dream house would be in the mountains by a river. Running water is so zen.
7. Is there a goal you still want to achieve? I want writing to be a full-time job.
8. Cartoon character you like from your childhood. Tweety Bird. Smart, sassy and impossibly cute.
9. Who is your favorite singer? This week? Probably Adele.
10. Fantasy vacation would be a trip to a tropical island with cabana boys and a spa.
My questions for the nominees:
1. What author would you most like to emulate?
2. If you could spend 24 hours doing whatever you want, what would it be?
3. What is the song that best describes your teenage years?
4. Whose poster was on your wall as a child?
5. What is your favorite movie of all time?
6. Are you an animal lover?
7. Do you prefer an artificial or real Christmas tree?
8. Candy corn: love it or hate it?
9. Are you athletic?
10. Who you play you in the Lifetime movie of your life?
And now it’s your turn my fellow bloggers!